Houston Pain Management offers pain management providers that are Board Certified and highly regarded by patients. Houston Pain is a Texas Certified Pain Management Facility specializing in chronic and acute pain management treatments.
The practice offers multiple Houston pain doctors including a Board Certified anesthesiologist and Dr. Ronald Green. Both interventional and medical management options are provided, with treatment being individualized depending on each patient’s needs.
Dr. Ronald Green, MD
- Board Certified Occupational Health, Preventive and Family Medicine Physician
- 4/4 rating on Vitals.com
- Graduated from Michigan State University in 1994
- Offers both traditional and alternative pain management approaches with an “integrated approach”.
- Offers medical management, interventional treatments, physical rehabilitation, massage, osteopathic manipulative medicine, herbal and vitamin remedies.
- Accepts most medical insurance plans
Dr. Uday Doctor, MD
For over 20 years, Dr. Doctor has been one of the top pain management doctors in Houston. He graduated medical school from the University of Texas Medical School in San
Antonio and did his residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. He received his fellowship training at Baylor College of Medicine and also did a fellowship in the Harvard Program in Boston.
Dr. Doctor is Double Board Certified American Board of Anesthesiology, with a subspecialty certification in Pain Management, and is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine. He offers both medical and interventional management with a dedication and compassion that earned him the Texas Super Doctors distinction recently.
The office staff speaks both English and Spanish. Free consultations are offered!
Houston Pain Management offers several locations for patient visits and also offers after hours and weekend/holiday urgent care. House Calls are even available when necessary.
Call (832) 699-0676 for more information and scheduling today!